Frequently Asked Questions
A: TheSEOFirm’s competitive advantages are two-fold.
We have a proprietary keyword research model that analyzes users’ intent, region-specific search terms in addition to macro traffic trends and competition to find you the best keywords to secure consumer engagement.
Our second competitive advantage is the unique relationships and processes that we have to help us build high-quality, one-way links from relevant industries for you.
A: The key to ranking well in Google (the source of the traffic and subsequent leads and sales) is content and quality, one-way links. We can secure quality, one-way links better, faster and cheaper than anyone out there.
We have established relationships with numerous webmasters. We know how to differentiate “quality” websites (as seen by Google), and how to build quality, one-way links from other related websites.
We know how to:
1) Get your site ranked in Google and Yahoo,
2) Generate traffic to your website,
3) Turn traffic into real leads,
4) Help you turn leads into sales and money in your pocket.
Quality, one-way link building isn’t “rocket science.” It’s just time-consuming and monotonous and needs to be done right.
We provide these SEO and link building services to online businesses in a quality and professional manner. We have a better process than anyone else out there for securing these links for you. We can also do it more cost-effectively for you, so you can spend your time more effectively on conversions.
A: Site ranking tends to be “cumulative” and is dependent on the following factors:
• The specific keyword phrases (search terms) that have been targeted
• The overall competitiveness of your industry – how many players are there
• Whether you are targeting a regional, national, or international market
• How well ranking is monitored and the site tweaked over time for SEO
• The progress of your reciprocal linking campaign
• Number of competitor sites achieving new ranking themselves
A: It’s best to have a site that is well-optimized for SEO, but frankly these days most website templates are much friendlier than the websites of yesterday. Too much of the SEO services world is geared toward problems that don’t exist as much anymore. Most true SEO benefits for your website occur away from your site, not on it.
A: Most changes will take between a month to three months to take effect. This incorporates the time that it takes to get your web page spidered, and then the time it takes to get that page into the database or “index” of the search engine. Sometimes the process may take longer, and with the advances of Google and other search engines you may possibly see results quicker in less competitive areas.
A: First off, there are simply not “thousands” of search engines to which to submit. In addition, these types of automated search engine submissions will most likely not result in the web traffic you are looking for, but they excel at getting you thousands of pieces of unsolicited e-mail. Most of the submissions are to a large number of Free For All (FFA) sites. Submitting your site to FFA pages can actually damage your site’s reputation in the search engines, because many search engines consider this to be SPAM, and it could actually penalize your website ranking.
A: This Terms of Service (“TOS”) and Acceptible Use Policy (“AUP”) sets forth the principles that govern the use of the Web-based products, emails and services provided by The SEO Firm (the “The SEO Firm Services”) by The SEO Firm’s customers and the customers of resellers of the The SEO Firm Services (collectively, “customers”). The SEO Firm’s goal is to offer customers a positive experience in their use and enjoyment of the The SEO Firm Services.
To help The SEO Firm offer its customers the best user experience possible and to ensure the The SEO Firm Services are used in an appropriate manner, all customers need to follow the same rules and guidelines with respect to their use of the The SEO Firm Services. This AUP is designed to help protect customers, and the Internet community, from irresponsible, abusive or illegal activities, and to make the The SEO Firm Services available to all customers as consistently and efficiently as possible.
By accessing and/or using the The SEO Firm Services, you agree to adhere to this AUP. Inappropriate Actions. Actions, whether intentional or inadvertent, that The SEO Firm considers inappropriate and grounds for restriction of access to or removal of offending material or termination of The SEO Firm Services include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Using the Services to sell any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received or the products or services delivered;
– Using the Services to undertake or accomplish any unlawful purpose (including, but not limited to, posting, storing, transmitting or disseminating information, data or material which is libelous, obscene, unlawful, threatening, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable in The SEO Firm’s or its upstream providers’ sole opinion), or which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person or entity, or which in any way constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, federal or international law, order or regulation;
– Using the The SEO Firm Services to post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which The SEO Firm determines (in its sole opinion) that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate, regardless of whether this material or its dissemination is unlawful;
– Using the Services to send unsolicited email to any email address where the owner has not provided affirmative consent to receive marketing communications;
A: We’re so confident that you’ll be happy with our work, that we give you the first 30 days to evaluate us. If you don’t believe that you’ve received exceptional value for your money, we’ll refund every penny. You have absolutely no risk in working with our firm – only upside and more cash flow. If you would like a refund and you’re within 30-days of your original sign up with The SEO Firm, please contact john [at] theseofirm.com with your account information for a refund.
A: Nobody can guarantee a number #1 position or specific ranking for your site for a given keyword phrase. There are simply too many factors beyond anyone’s control – the search engines changing their ranking algorithms, efforts made by competitors, and new sites being added to the Web. However, our system has helped put more dollars in more professionals’ pockets over the years than any other firm.
On Time Delivery
Next Level Support
Money Back Guarantee
Search Engine Optimization
Our 4-step Process